Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Starbucks Secret Menu Reveled!

Sick of spending $3-4 everyday? well someone has found out secret ingredients to make our favorite starbucks drinks people! Here are just some of them. I looked into reviews of people who tried it and they say it really does taste like the drinks! I can't wait to try some of these out! Even though when I looked at the ingredients, they blew my mind because they are so crazy. I got all the recipes right here---> http://www.trend-junky.com/2848/starbucks-secret-menu/?r=aut281  Of course, if you try some of these or make your own creations, leave a comment of a picture or recommendation. And make sure if you have any suggestions leave them and I'll check them out. Ciao! :*
Cookie dough frappuccino!

Blackberry cobbler frappuccino!

And look they even have figured out how to make a Cap'n Crunch Frappuccino!

No comments: